Thursday, December 30, 2010

Daily Diary

Sun: capricorn (earth/cardinal), 7:43am - 5:02pm
Moon: waning crescent, scorpio (water/fixed)
Earth: chilly and wet, freezing rain most of the day leaving sheets of black ice everywhere

Thoughts: trying to relax and "go with the flow," give myself permission to have a holiday and not stress about work too much (especially not until I get my next check, since it's been incredibly long in coming); keeping in mind the tarot reading from yesterday about not dwelling too much on the negative and hardships, and instead appreciating what energies available; also trying to stay mindful of my energy levels and my connection to the earth and its energies; thought a lot about the various astrological meanings of what will be going on in the next few years

Actions: grocery store trip in the morning, followed by some time mid-morning working on a glass painting painting project to see how it would turn out (now letting it dry); leisurely lunch followed by a few hours of contractor work; before and after dinner, spent some time going through photographs for nice full-color seasonal pictures to go in the Pagan Calendar 2011, then spent time designing the cover for the calendar; while researching holidays to put in, Jeff discovered some interesting astrological goings-on, which spurred me to an investigation of what my planets and stars will be doing during 2011

Connections: the day ended up being quite productive, even though I had initially thought to relax and "take the day off"; this is pretty ironic considering the stuff I learned about ascendant and 6th house in astrology as it pertains to daily routines and schedules - I tend to plan for a steady, balanced day of calm and consistent work, and instead I get swept away by passions and energetic projects (that keep me up until midnight)

No comments: