Sun: sagittarius (fire/mutable); 7:21am - 4:55pm
Moon: last quarter, virgo (earth/mutable)
Earth: bright and sunny but very cold, down near freezing, incredibly dry air
Thoughts: thinking about what I want out of the Lady of the Stars group, and what I have to contribute; also thinking about writing up a post about my decision to stop blogging (at least for a time); wondering where exactly my colored pencils and compass got to, and thinking about needing to clean the house, possibly spending time doing that this coming week
Actions: another day off - Jeff is spending it researching caterers for the wedding, I am hoping to get a post done for the blog and maybe tweaking a few half-finished ones to post to get me through December; also probably need to spend time (this week, though not necessarily today) finishing that article on nonprofit tax law for W&P; possibly going to Phipps later today to enjoy the winter show
Connections: just spending some time turning ideas over in my mind, it's nice to feel like I have an actual day off where I don't have any obligations or things that I absolutely must get done; the pressure to blog, though, still lingers and it would be nice to be able to set that down completely
Daily Tarot Card: The Hanged Man (XII) understands the nature of surrender and sacrifice, and the potential rewards that willing surrender can bring. This card indicates the yearning to turn inward, to integrate sun and shadow aspects of the self into a deeper wholeness of being. The reassertion of your spiritual side urges you to leave behind certain aspects and activities of your life that no longer serve your deeper self, and to accept the reality that many things of the Spirit are not in your control. The Hanged Man is a card of graceful nonaction, emotional and spiritual release and acceptance of the greater forces and patterns at work.
1 comment:
Knew I was forgetting something! I also want to upload the pictures I took during my full moon ritual and share those on the group forum.
Post a Comment