Sun: scorpio (water/fixed), 7:12am - 4:59pm
Moon: *waxing gibbous, about a day from full, taurus (earth/fixed)
Earth: sunny but pretty chilly
Thoughts: TSA "enhanced pat downs" and their relationship to shame v. strength, humor v. embarrassment; thinking about the ritual and the SIG group set up
Actions: set up SIG group and get all members signed up, post welcome message; now it seems Ryan has several hours of work for me to do today as well (yay!); also wanted to do some prep work for Savanah's lesson tomorrow; also, help Jeff with "Thanksgiving" dinner tonight... though since we're not doing any from-scratch home cooking, it shouldn't be too hard
Connections: thoughts are mostly just annoyances I'm dwelling on; but happily, I have lots of things to get done today, so I'm eager to get started
Daily Tarot Card: The Six of Cups reminds us of the past and the child-like innocence and wonder of days gone by with their simple joys and good intentions. Yet it also indicates a new cycle in our lives has begun, particularly regarding our interpersonal relationships and emotional inner lives. We may experience fond memories and nostalgia for the past, but we would do best to embrace the open-mindedness of the child's perspective and look forward to our futures with eagerness and receptivity, while resisting the urge to romanticize what we have left behind.
(My notes: This meditation began in the morning, but I was interrupted by an IM from my manager with a new work assignment; the time with Jeff and the kids dominated the afternoon and early evening. So this was the first chance I had to finish the tarot card reading and post the entry.)
No comments:
Post a Comment